Strange dream. Not sure what prompted it. Could be the upcoming Mexican Cruise I am taking with my boyfriend; which was the same cruise I took when I left the ex-boyfriend who was also in the dream behind. Maybe it means something totally different, since I haven't thought of the Italian in quite a while.
The dream started out with me knowing the Italian was coming to town. I'm in the car with my BFF, telling her about my reservations, since he will be staying with me and Double A, my current boyfriend, was going to also be staying with me. We are driving up her road and she is calmly listening to me. Funny thing about my BFF, she always appears as perfectly calm and collected in my dreams. Then again, she usually is in real life as well.
But I digress. We pull into her driveway as I'm finishing telling her about the Italian's return and she says nothing and we get out of the car. I say hello to her parents.
The dream flashes to me in a big strange top-floor apartment with Double A. The Italian had just gotten there, but the two refuse to acknowledge each other, let alone talk. Double A and I are in the bedroom in our pajama's talking about something that I do not remember. He asks if I'm coming and I tell him I'd be right back. He shrugs and I walk out to the darkly decorated living room with it's dark brown plaid couch, where the Italian is making his bed. I quickly realize I'm only wearing a shirt and underwear and am instantly concerned about Double A's thoughts on that when I push the idea out of my mind, knowing there was nothing left between the Italian and I except wilted love and how nothing would ever happen. Also, I recalled him telling me he's not the jealous type and how things like that doesn't bother him.
The Italian and I exchange a few words and I walk back to where Double A was, finding him in the back bathroom, showering. I climb into the shower with him and say nothing about conversation with the Italian as he nods and stares at me inquisitively.
The dream wraps up with Lacy and I standing on a boat that's traveling through the sound. I'm staring at the Italian and Lacy asks me if I can handle him staying with me and not do anything stupid. I nod with determination and tell her "Absolutely. I may love the Italian, but I love Double A more and would do nothing to sabotage that or hurt him." Lacy smiles slightly and I notice Double A walking by, having been within earshot the entire time. I blush fiercely, having not expected or necessarily wanted him to hear me confess my devotion in such a way. He walks over to where the Italian is standing at the railing of the boat and leans over, finally electing to talk to him.
Not sure if I woke up right then or just don't remember the rest of the dream. I suppose at that point, if there was more, it would likely be mostly insignificant...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment