OMG, the weirdest dream!
In the beginning of this dream, my company asked me to go to Oahu and I didn't answer. I was walking along with L and K, trying to discuss why I didn't want to go. L agrees with me, reminding me I’m going nuts up in M-ville without my friends and family around to hang out with at least once or twice a week, and I concur. I start talking to K about it, though I’m trying my best not to let him know one of the reasons I don’t want to go to Oahu for the next year or two is because I wanted a chance with him and I knew if I went, I wouldn't get that chance. But I was also stressed that I was not going to have a job if I said no to taking the job.
The dream then flashed (or maybe this was a separate dream) to me heading into some special club. It was in the middle of the woods and the building was all dilapidated with peeling blue paint. I walk in and the inside is dim and there are a number of sinister people there. I look over and see Jeeves sitting at one of the tables, drinking some sort of dark fluid. I walk up and sign in; suddenly realizing I'm a member. As a member, I have this placard with my picture and name on it. The person who checks me into this clubhouse establishment takes a blank placard out of the slot labeled 19 and places my card there. I walk over and sit down with Burt Reynolds and Jeeves.
As I'm conversing with these guys, I suddenly notice a group of ominous characters in the corner, staring me down. Something is said between myself and them and they become very angry. Jeeves and Burt Reynolds get very quiet, though I'm not sure why. Jeeves says he has to go, but before he leaves, he says and does something weird that I can't quite see and do not understand at all. After Jeeves leaves, Burt Reynolds turns to me and starts talking in a low tone about the club, though he's very vague. I shrug and tell him I'm a member as I gesture toward the host, who holds up the board with my placard in slot 19 for him to see. Burt Reynolds suddenly becomes very concerned as he grabs the card with my picture and name on it and sticks it in his hair for safe keeping, shooting a sideways glance over at the table that is full of my enemies. I am somewhat alarmed to realize these people noticed I was a member, though I was uncertain as to if they saw my name.
I thank Burt Reynolds for his time as I rise from the table and turn to walk out. I try not to notice as the sinister characters surround the friend I was abandoning to go discuss Hawaii with my company. As I exit the building, I turn to see the paint literally melting off the exterior walls of the clubhouse, exposing ugly brown wood. I am alarmed as I see the ominous group of enemies standing outside the building with a group of creatures I immediately notice as evil spirits. I start praying, telling myself because I believe in God, I am safe, that these spirits can't touch me as my enemies start chanting voodoo songs, asking the spirits to harm me. Suddenly, the spirits turn on the leader of the sinister group, grabbing him by the shoulders and shaking him as he brutally informed the guy they cannot harm me, that another has gotten to them first in regards to what to do with me and the mode they were in was protection and the ominous group was now in serious danger for trying to hurt me through them. It was then realized Jeeves had been doing something strange before he left, and that he had been conversing with the spirits to cast some sort of protection spell on me.
I turn to walk away, wondering what happened to Burt Reynolds and how Jeeves knew those people were going to try to hurt me using evil spirits. As I place distance between the club and myself, I puzzle over how I was even a member in the first place, though I don't dwell on this as I start stressing over what to say to my company about not wanting to go to Hawaii.
The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment