I had a dream last night that I lived in a bottom floor condo in some city and my cat got out. He was running around all crazy outside my bedroom window like he was scared of something and wanted in. I opened the window and my cat darted in, with a raccoon following close behind. At first this really freaked me out, 'cause a raccoon in a house is a bad idea. They're mean and have sharp teeth and claws and are very strong. The raccoon jumped up on the bed and I saw it was a baby and that it wanted attention from me. I was trying to take a picture of it with my cell phone, when I noticed the horrible smell of garbage that it had on it and realized it was on the quilt my mom made me. As I tried to pick it up to get it off my bed, the baby raccoon acted like it wanted to be petted like I pet my cat. I also realized it was really heavy and solidly built for it's size. I picked it up and put it outside on my window sill and it promised to come back and not bring it's mom, who would likely attack me.
My dream then flashed to a hockey rink. I was on the ice, trying to play with a team of about 10, including my company's GCCM Superintendent and my Self Perform Superintendent. I just basically skated around aimlessly as the GCCM and Self Perform Supers were shooting pucks past the goalies. I wanted to make a goal, too, but couldn't swing my hockey stick, though it didn't seem to be heavy. At one point I tried to skate forward but couldn't and when I looked down, I saw that I didn't have skates on anymore; I was just wearing my New Balance shoes. The last thing I remember of this portion of the dream, I looked up and saw one of the goals was unprotected by the goalie as someone scored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment