Last night I had a dream I was in this junkyard where some sort of public function was going on. There was a camping trailer selling food and a bunch of picnic tables laid out amongst the crashed, smashed and broken down cars. My dad, step mom, BFF and K are there, seated at the picnic tables eating. I'm looking for something sweet to eat, when I come across a sign advertising an orange soda sundae, with vanilla ice cream and orange soda over the top. I purchase the tasty treat and head over to the two picnic tables. I offer my dad some of my sundae, before squeezing in near K, who is eating a plate of meat and home fries. I offer him a bite of my ice cream and he says no, before taking the desert from my hand and having a taste. When he handed my ice cream back, I noticed he had given me two of his home fries. I thank him as I walk off, taking a bite and noticing how good they were.
The dream then flashed to me at this big, strange house on top of this hill. The front room had floor to ceiling windows, with hardwood floors and this huge chef's kitchen. The place was enormous and old, dark and creepy. It is my dad's and I am house sitting with the cat. His dog is there and I am on the phone, talking to someone who is genderless and has no identity. I am telling this person how bored I am, as I have nothing to do and can't work my dad's TV. I tell them how I wish I was at home and had just brought the dog over to my house, but my dad wanted someone at the house since the neighborhood isn't that great. It was then I looked out the huge windows and see this single headlight coming at me. I tell the person on the phone I have to go and hang up, just as the motorcycle crashes through the window and into the house. I am not afraid, but instantly worry the cat and dog are going to get out. I scoop up the cat and grab the dog, rushing them down the hall, where I shut them up in one of the rooms. I snatch up the phone and quickly dial 911, though the motorcycle and rider are nowhere in sight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment