Last night, as I was drifting off to sleep in my hotel bed, I dreamt I had a single, short pin sticking into my brain. I reached back and pulled it out, not thinking about the consequences. It was then I realized I was laying down and the back of my head was open, with my brain exposed. There were at least a dozen 6" long thin pins sticking into the center of it and I was carefully trying to lift my head off of them, the whole time terrified I was going to end up damaging something vital by not having a doctor remove them. But I was laying alone in my hotel bed, with no phone within reach and I knew I would end up dead if I just laid there and did nothing.
I then forced myself awake. I had been out for less than 10 minutes. I rolled over, went back to sleep. Either I didn't dream after that or I don't remember it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment