Friday, December 11, 2009

Sicky Dreams... they are something else

Came down with a head cold, was sent home from work. After a big sandwich and a tomato soup that called itself "zesty" but was really just overloaded with pepper, I dozed off. I couldn't have really been sleeping, though. I mean, sure I dreamed... if it could be called that.

Basically, my dream was just fingers moving across a piano as I played a small spinet at my parent's house. As the place filled up with piano music, I found myself thinking how great it was going to be to take this piano to my house, once it is built. I then hear Chandler talking to Monica about handcuffs in the background. Apparently, they had found them in their guest bedroom and they were trying to find out who they belonged to. They asked Rachel, she said they weren't hers. I then woke up and looked at the TV, only to see Chandler asking Phoebe if the handcuffs were hers on Friends.

And no, I have not overloaded on Nyquil...

Then, last night, I had a dream my sister, my brother in law, my friends L and R and I were at a huge casino somewhere on vacation. We were in this huge auditorium with a stage and R and L and I were preparing to dance to a live band, when L walks off. I'm trying to find L as I scour the crowd, only to run into K (for those of you who haven't read any of the other posts, K is a man I am involved with who is also in a band). K says nothing to me, doesn't even look at me. He's dressed in the red shirt and black pants and he moves through the crowd with indifference. My cell phone rings, it's L. She's trying to tell me where she's at, but the band has started playing and I can't hear her. K looks over at me with disapproval for trying to talk on the phone while he is performing, so I step outside the auditorium. I find L. L, R, my sister and I decide we don't want to dance and start touring the casino, which seems to be about the size of a small country. We come across a balcony that looks down on a simulated beach. There is a swing on the balcony, so L, R, my sister and I get on our knees on it and swing out over the beach. It feels like we are flying.

I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment