Saturday, December 5, 2009

Slept Hard

Dreamt twice. First dream, I believe, is inspired by my remaining insecurities when it comes to K, the man I think I am dating, though I also have an idea we might just be playing around. Basically, when we meet up, things usually go really smoothly, we seem to click, we have amazing sex and then we part and I don't hear from him for a week or so. This dream, however, I think has to do with the way he oftentimes completely ignores my call or text. I know he's busy... that's totally understandable. But when I call or text and don't hear from him for days, sometimes even close to a week, I feel dismissed. Well, yesterday, my friend came across extra Seahawks tickets. I know he likes the Seahawks, so I texted him. Then found out the ticket price was being cut in half and word was going out. So I called K, telling him to get back to me as soon as he could with an answer. Long story short, I got the tickets with my friend's promise to help find someone if he can't go and it's now the next day and I have yet to hear from K. Last night, my first dream went accordingly...

I was walking along the street down in Mannette, when I realized I'd been texting. I look down to see who I was texting and I see I've been blowing up K's phone. I quickly review what I've been sending, and find I've texted him at least four or five times with various lyrics. Concerned that I had been blowing up his phone and spoiling his opinion of me, I snap my phone closed and stress over whether or not I just contacted him too much. My dream then flashed to me sitting with my friends at the Seahawk's game. There's another guy beside me whom I know, but is not K. We're under a blanket and I realize this guy has his hand on my leg as he starts to feel up my thigh. I don't react as I stress over whether K would approve of this or not. I then allow this guy whom I know to feel up my leg, as I reason K and I are obviously not an item. That the exclusive talk we had a few nights ago only meant I couldn't have sex with the guy sitting next to me, which I had no intention of doing.

I then woke up, used the bathroom and came back to bed to have the following, non-K related dream...

I was up in Marysville, staying at my hotel. A couple of my old friends from Tacoma were there. We were headed up to the mountains to go quad riding, when I was kidnapped by some indigenous group. They tied me to this chair and were preparing to violate me, but I somehow escaped. I then noticed I had this little voodoo doll following me as I headed into the hills, where I had seen my friends from Tacoma headed. I thought I lost my voodoo doll, though I managed to find my friends. They were riding around on the quads and I asked if I could go back to the hotel with them, as I was scared the indigenous natives were going to find me. One of my best friends from Tacoma shook her head and said, "No, you still have a tracker on your tail. They'd find you." I looked behind me and saw the voodoo doll standing a ways back on the trail behind me. I snatched the little bastard up and as I held him, I felt a strange pin sticking out of his back. I grabbed it and pulled. The pin came out and the dolls eyes went from beady to Xs. I had killed it. My Tacoma friend was mystified, and I then noticed she had a voodoo doll following her, too. I asked if she wanted me to kill it and she said no. I then realized she didn't want to go back to the hotel and wondered if she had been infiltrated. I headed back to the hotel and found the room where her and her family was staying, only to realize they were holed up and afraid as I saw some of the Natives heading toward the hotel with ornate backboards for strapping people down on and taking them back to their camp.

I woke up just as we were all hiding in the room and the Natives were trying to kidnap us... I know what inspired the first dream, no idea what the second dream was about. Would need my friend L to translate. Maybe I'll have her do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment